Saturday, October 29, 2016

Real Close

If you are so close to something that you can taste it? Then I am tasting turkey legs, Dole Whips, hot dogs from Casey's Corner and all of the delicious treats that WDW has to offer. We (my family and I) are a week away from "being home!" We are a week away from entering Main Street USA and spying the castle!

Walt Disney World in November will be a new experience for us. This will be the first time we actually take the kiddos out of school for a few days (it is a four day week with Veterans Day on Friday November 11). I also had to prepare for being off work for four days. When we planned this trip the election was not on our minds BUT, I am happy that we will be at WDW to offset the obvious disappointment no matter which candidate wins. 

Things I am looking forward to: 
1. New Muppet attraction at Liberty Square
2. the classics (Small World, Carousel of Progress, Haunted Mansion etc...)
3. The Christmas decorations
4. videoing (with my daughter) around EPCOT 
5. The new Soarin'
6. Star Wars stuff at DHS
7. the FOOD

We have our plan and we have our Magic Bands all we have to do is pack and wait just a little bit more... I will be writing about our trip and hopefully linking some YouTube videos of our trip until then have many magical days...

No comments:

Post a Comment